ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
CYBERTALKINDIA is an ISO Certified Firm established in the year 2018 focus on cyber-security training and skill development about digital citizenship and internet safety. With the cashless economy boom, there is a pressing need to create a cyber-aware generation.
We have experience of training School Kids, College Students, Professionals, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Senior Citizens on the lines of Cyber Security Awareness We offer dedicated courseware on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, and Internet Maturity Education.
CYBERTALKINDIA believes that providing internship changes the whole equation by turning an amateur or beginner to a skillful and proficient professional. Internship tasks will develop knowledge professional skills, communication skills, confidence and it will help interns in pertaining knowledge and insights about working in the law field.
TASKS FOR INTERNS:
Major tasks of our interns will entail the following:
- Meet daily targets and tasks allocated and assigned to you by your mentor.
- Digital Marketing: Circulate and float our ads, posters, and videos via email, WhatsApp, Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Working will be entirely based on areas relating to Cyber Law
- Daily reporting of work progress to the assigned Mentor.
- It is open for students pursuing 3rd, 4th & 5th year of UG law course and 2nd & 3rd year of PG law course.
- Candidate must have good analyzing skills along with experience in legal research.
- Candidate must be skillful in using Microsoft Applications conveniently.
- Candidate must be well acquainted with the fundamental mechanism of drafting and formatting.
- Candidate must be proficient in English speaking and drafting.
NUMBER OF VACANCIES:
CYBERTALKINDIA is having 10 Vacancies for student fraternity of NLUs, private and government law colleges.
Work from home
DURATION OF INTERNSHIP: 4 weeks
Note: It may be extended on the basis of your contribution to the organization and efficacy of your working as an intern.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Certificate of Internship: Interns will receive a Certificate from us which will strengthen and boost up their CVs.
- Letter of Appreciation: LoAs can be provided to interns in case of outstanding contributions to the organization and it will boost their chances for scholarships and better job opportunities.
- Interns may get discounts on various courses provided by us.
- Interns will also get 10% of the share on any monetary profit to the firm.
Interested Students can apply till 17th June 2020
Interested students can submit their CV along with Cover Letter at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Queries:
Feel free to contact any time in case of any query
- Ms. Suditi Tandon : +91-97175-30301,
- Official No. – +91-94068-41953