Cancellation of Admission and Refund of Fee
Fee once paid is not refundable under any circumstances in the future. Don’t pay any extra amount apart from the requisite fee.
1. Your admission will be cancelled
• If the admission form is incomplete,
• If the fee paid is short,
• If the supporting documents are not complete,
• If false documents have been submitted,
• If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
• If incorrect or wrong information is given,
• If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised board.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
2. Note: (i) Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be rejected and the fee will not be refunded.
3. Cases of Adjustment
Though the fee is non-refundable for our certificate courses, the students can choose to shift their batch to next month if they have concerns about the timing of the course.
(i) The examination fee is not required to be paid by all the students. It is included in the course fee.
(ii) Extra fees will never be asked at any circumstances.
(iii) The fee once paid for will not be refunded and can only be adjusted with proper permission.
(iv) In case the course is postponed, students will only have the right to choose the next date. No refund of fee will be provided for the same.