CYBERTALKINDIA – NETIZENS CHOICE IS PLEASED TO ANNOUNCE THE III-BATCH FOR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS IN CYBERSPACE
About the course:
The cyberspace cannot be regarded as being fragmented into national jurisdictions, because the cyberspace necessarily operates worldwide. In contrast, intellectual property rights are still territorial in nature: that can be studied in relation to copyright protection in general and of computer software in particular, in relation to patent protection of computer-implemented inventions, and, to a lesser extent, with regard to trademark/domain name protection. However, intellectual property protection has been standardised by international conventions, especially the TRIPS Agreement. This standardisation has also loosened the territoriality principle which governs intellectual property rights. An international convention for the regulation of the cyberspace would have to address the problem of territoriality of intellectual property rights and perhaps consider the establishment of an international organisation for the monitoring and policing of such a convention.
The Online Certificate Course offered by CYBERTALKINDIA – NETIZENS CHOICE, intends to spread awareness among the general public about the basic laws of Patents, Copyright, Trademarks, and Management in IPRs)
Who can pursue?
Anyone who has access to a computer and the Internet can enroll for the Certification Course.
Duration of Course: 2 Months (02nd September 2019 – 02nd November 2019)
Date of Commencement: 02nd September 2019
Exam dates: 31st October – 02nd November 2019. (You can choose any date as per your convenience)
About the exam: The exam will consist of 20 questions, 5 marks each. For passing, you need to secure a minimum of 40%. No negative marking.
About the Assignment: You need to submit one assignment in between 18th October 2019 – 25th October 2019 on the themes selected by the boards and it will be mailed to you. Where the selected Assignments will be published by us in a book bearing an International Standard Book Number for free of cost. (You will be charged only for Paperback edition of the Book)
E-Certificates will be dispatched in the Second week of November.
Note: We are giving you a book to study all the syllabus with that book only, which will be sent to you at your email address which is registered with us.
- Philosophy of Intellectual Property
- Locke’s Theorem : Labour + Nature = property
- Utilitarian / Economic Theory of IP
- Democratic Theory
- Radical / Socialist Theories
- Relevance of theories – Future of IP
- Impact of the internet on Intellectual Property
- Copyright protection in cyberspace
- Computer mediated phenomenon – Software Patents
- Understanding Computer Software
- Computer Languages
- Developing Software
- Legal Definition of Computer Program
- Copyright Protection for Computer Program
- Rise of Software Patents
- Computer Program : Copyright V. Patents Debate
- Argument for Inclusion of Computer Program Under Patents
- Arguments Against Computer Patenting
- Software Patents v. Freedom of Speech & Expression
- Digital Music : Problems & Prospects
- MP3 Music – Delight for Music Consumers, Nightmare for Music Procedures
- Peer – to – Peer Networking (P2P)
- Linking , Framing & Caching
- Legal Issues Involved In Linking
- Direct Linking
- Deep Linking
- Framing & In – Lining
- Resolving Link Law Disputes –Same Principles
- Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA)
- Trademarks & Domain Name in Cyberspace
- Metatags – Use of Indexing word
- ICANN and UDRP
- Patent Misuse in Cyberspace
Fees for the course: Rs.3500/- (For students only the amount for a hard copy of the publication will be charged extra)
Note: Payment is non-refundable.
Deadline : The last date for registration is 31st August 2019
For registration, Click HERE
To make payment through Paytm Students / Professionals Click HERE
To make payment directly to our account revert back with this email or call us @ +91-9406841953
For any queries, feel free to mail us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER:- This is not a Diploma Course it’s a course designed by the firm and itself to promote cyber education in the society. Certificate Courses are Certified by Law Firms of India. If someone claims that he/she is from CYBERTALKINDIA and taking money against the Diploma Courses please write here firstname.lastname@example.org. CYBERTALKINDIA does not offer any type of Diploma Courses to its student.