How to stand different from others in law school?
Do I really have that much capability to get a better internship?
There are a lot of questions like this we always have in our mind but when it comes about the solution no one explains what to do some says go for certificate program some says go for diploma programs and many say focus on the thing what you are doing don’t invest extra you will get nothing from this.
But there are few areas that are highly in demand and you really need to be focused on your law school for your bright future.
- Cyber Law: – Cyber Law is important because it touches almost all aspects of transactions and activities on and concerning the Internet, the World Wide Web, and Cyberspace. Initially, it may seem that Cyber Laws is a very technical field and that it does not have any bearing to most activities in Cyberspace. But the actual truth is that nothing could be further than the truth. Whether we realize it or not, every action and every reaction in Cyberspace has some legal and Cyber legal perspectives.
- IPR in Cyberspace: – Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) and Cyber Laws cannot be disconnected and digital content requires protection. That is where we step in to assist you to secure your digital content through proper IPR registration. ‘Cyberspace’ is the non-physical domain over which the communication between computers takes place through computer networks. With the growth of technology, every individual has a right to accessing cyberspace and sharing information, unless they are in conflict with cyber law. In cyberspace, sometimes information is shared by a person, who is not the owner of the same, or the information which is private. Hence, privacy is violated, and one makes a profit on another person’s creation. Such rights are protected under intellectual property rights.
- Constitutional Law of India: – Constitutional laws can be considered second-order rulemaking or rules about making rules to exercise power. It governs the relationships between the judiciary, the legislature, and the executive with the bodies under its authority. One of the key tasks of constitutions within this context is to indicate hierarchies and relationships of power.
- Computer Forensic Investigation:- A Computer Forensic Investigation generally investigates the data which could be taken from computer hard disks or any other storage devices with adherence to standard policies and procedures to determine if those devices have been compromised by unauthorized access or not. Computer Forensics Investigators work as a team to investigate the incident and conduct the forensic analysis by using various methodologies (e.g. Static and Dynamic) and tools (e.g. ProDiscover or Encase) to ensure the computer network system is secure in an organization.
- Media Law: – Media law is a law that regulates media production and use. Media law can encompass many different types of media including broadcast television, internet, and print media. The practice of media law may involve all of the types of legal issues that might arise during the production or consumption of various types of media.
Who We Are : –
An ISO 9001: 2015 Certified and registered Firm in Indore, Madhya Pradesh, India working since 2016 which aims to focus on cybersecurity training and skill development about digital citizenship and internet safety. With the cashless economy boom, there is a pressing need to create a cyber-aware generation.
We have an experience of working over with the School Kids, College Students, Professionals, Law Enforcement Agencies and Senior Citizens on the lines of Cyber Security Awareness. We also offer dedicated courseware on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, and Internet Maturity Education and there are many more things which we offer.
Our Advisors: –
- Malcolm Dowden – Lawyer in England & Wales Lecturer at the University of Winchester
- Chaitanya Bhandari – Practicing Advocate, Dhule, Maharashtra
- Rahul A. Sethi – Advocate, High Court Bench – Indore, Madhya Pradesh
- P. Chandralekha – Advocate, High Court, Delhi
- Amrita Singh – Asst. Prof. School of Law – S.V.V.V, Indore, Madhya Pradesh
We have recently collaborated with Oriental University, Indore, Madhya Pradesh for educational and technical purposes.
Our Short Term Courses:- We are the only firm in central India providing cheapest online certificate program to our students and also other opportunities check out some of the courses offered by us:- https://www.cybertalkindia.com/courses/
Important Update:- Early Bird Registration for Certificate Course on Constitutional Law of India 3rd Batch Open (Register Before 31st October 2019)
Link for the registration: https://www.cybertalkindia.com/certificate-course-on-constitutional-law/
Read out the need and difference between the Diploma Courses & Certificate Courses:- https://bit.ly/2q6fnxJ
Feel free to ask anything related to your career or cybersecurity and many other topics via email: email@example.com