- ABOUT CYBERTALKINDIA
“CYBERTALKINDIA is an ISO 9001: 2015 Certified Firm established in the year 2018 which aims to focus on cybersecurity training and skill development about digital citizenship and internet safety. With the cashless economy boom, there is a pressing need to create a cyber-aware generation.
We have an experience of working over with the School Kids, College Students, Professionals, Law Enforcement Agencies, and Senior Citizens on the lines of Cyber Security Awareness. We also offer dedicated courseware on Cyber Security, Cyber Law, and Internet Maturity Education and there are many more things which we offer.
Our founder is one such great personality and has been working day and night for the cyber safety he has completed moreover 100+ schools of different cities for the cyber safety awareness and has spoken more than 30k+ students about their safety rights.
CYBERTALKINDIA is working day and night for the protection of the Netizens with a positive blessing of the net users available in our country.
We also believe that publication is one such mode to express our views in a different part of the country with this thought we started CYBERLEKH PUBLICATION’S (an imprint of cybertalkindia) our own publication wing to make awareness through our writings and also by the writings of the young Netizens.
We are being recognized by many governments, nonprofit organizations, advocates firms, corporates, and also with many educational institutions.
Cybertalkindia’s publishing wing Cyberlekh Publications presently publishes 6 Series of Book. Presently the Advisory Board of CYBERTALKINDIA consists of well-qualified and experienced members from 2 different countries i.e. India, and the U.K.
- CAMPUS ASSOCIATE PROGRAM VERSION 5.0
The CYBERTALKINDIA Campus Associate Program is one of the initiatives to outreach the best of the academic world while providing the students with a chance to learn professionalism and to make them well-trained with the hectic schedules.
- Term: 8 Months (Will be extended on the basis of work)
- Qualifications: Students pursuing an undergraduate or post-graduate course. It must be well-connected to the students and authorities of the college who can fetch the results.
- Number of Positions: Two (2) Campus Associates from each college/ university.
- PERKS FOR CAMPUS ASSOCIATES
- Some of the perks given to campus Associates are:
- A Hell lot of exposure, experience, and expertise in professionalism
- 10% of the Business you get to us.
- 10% Discount in every competition/call for paper/certificate course of CYBERTALKINDIA
- Certificate as a Campus Associates, which will enhance your CV.
- Some Free Blog Publication (Depends on the quality of blogs)
- To learn professionalism and develop presentation skills, leadership, media relations, team working, time management, etc.
- Opportunity to make your special identity, you can write yourself as Campus Associates, CYBERTALKINDIA in your email signatures, LinkedIn, Facebook, Insta profiles, blogs, personal pages, etc.
- SPECIAL RECOGNITION will be given for outstanding contribution during events and competitions
- The position will be a contractual basis and the person appointed can be removed from the post without any notice if work found unsatisfactory.
- Perks will be increased or decreased on the basis of your work.
The Campus Associates will be an integral part of the marketing and strategy team department of the CYBERTALKINDIA Team. As a part of CYBERTALKINDIA, the Campus Associates must have to:
- Get maximum outreach of our competitions/call for papers and other acts to the college students and faculties as well.
- To float about the Competitions/Call for Papers/ Certificate Program in order to attract maximum submissions from all around the globe.
- To connect and communicate with the college authorities as and when needed.
- To Represent and lead CYBERTALKINDIA in the concerned college.
- To work for the other Events of CYBERTALKINDIA & its Publication wing with their full capacity.
- To work with all the capacity to provide a new height to CYBERTALKINDIA
- To follow the code of conduct set forth by the organization and maintain its decorum and privacy at all times and situations
- LAST DATE TO APPLY: 29th May 2020
- WHERE TO APPLY: Click HERE to upload your CV If selected, we’ll respond with a test task. There is no fee to apply for the program.
- CONTACT: For any queries call us:- +91-94068-41953 or mail us email@example.com