ABOUT CYBERLEKH PUBLICATIONS
We at cybertalkindia believe that publication is one such mode to express our views in a different part of the country with this thought CYBERLEKH PUBLICATION’S (an imprint of cybertalkindia) was launched to make awareness through different writer’s thoughts.
CALL FOR PAPERS
CYBERLEKH PUBLICATIONS[an imprint of cybertalkindia] invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Case Commentaries and other such for its book set to be published in April 2019 Bearing ISBN .
Academicians, Practitioners, researchers, students, and others interested in the field of LAW may send original, unpublished papers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Theme : ANYTHING RELATED TO LAW
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: 3000 words and above
- Article: 1500-3000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “CYBERLEKH PUBLICATIONS (an imprint of cybertalkindia)”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of authors name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
The last date for the submission is 20th March 2019. Notification of the accepted papers will be done on/ before 19th March 2019.
- Academicians and Practitioners; INR 1500/-
- Students: INR 900/-
- Research Scholars: INR 1200/-
- Foreign Nationals: INR 1800/-
- Last Date of Submission: 20-03-2019
- Last Date of Completing pre-publication procedures: 19-03-2019
Cyberlekh publications | +91-7869370453