Cyberlekh Publication invites your contribution to the Book (bearing ISBN) on Legal Issues for its II Volume book Submissions from students, academicians, researchers, and legal practitioners, to come up with their contributions in the form of articles, case comments, legislative comments and book reviews are welcome. This Book (bearing ISBN) will be published in the month of April 2020 last week.
Theme: Author(s) can send their manuscripts related to any Legal Issues.
- The submissions may be made under the following categories; the word limit is exclusive of footnotes:
- Research paper: Up to 4000 words only.
- Article: 1000-2000 words
- Book reviews: 1500-2000 words
- Short Note & Case Comment: 1000 – 2000 words
- The submission must not be previously published or currently under review at any other journal/conference/book etc. and should not be submitted to any other journal/conference while in process of review with us.
- The submission must be the original work of the authors i.e. shouldn’t be plagiarized and also should be free from grammatical, spelling and other errors. It must also not contain any defamatory words.
- Submission must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words and author(s) affiliation.
- All footnotes/references in the submission must conform to the bluebook 19th Edition.
- Co-authorship is permitted to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Copyright over the published material shall vest with “Cyberlekh Publications”
- A separate cover letter mentioning the name(s) of the author(s), E-mail id, Mobile number, the title of the manuscript and the name of Institution, shall be sent along with the submission.
- All submissions must be made in .doc format. No pdf format shall be entertained.
- There should be no mention of the author’s name or any other identity in the original manuscript.
Submissions of Abstracts and Papers have to be made via email to email@example.com with the subject as “Submission of Research Paper”.
- For Indian Author(s): 500 INR
- For Co-Author(s): 1000 INR
- For Professionals: 1300 INR
Deadline for Submission of research paper: 29 April 2020
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org |+91-9406841953