CFP : E- BOOK BEARING ISBN NO. (Submit Latest By 09 July 2023)
ABOUT THE ORGANIZERS:
Cyberlekh Publications is an imprint of the CYBERTALKINDIA Organisation, a well-known organization in the field of cybersecurity education and awareness. Cyberlekh Publications is a publishing house that focuses on producing quality literature related to cybersecurity, law, and related topics.
The organization is committed to providing up-to-date and relevant information on the latest developments in the legal industry. We publish books, articles, research papers, and other materials related to cybersecurity, law, data protection, privacy, and digital literacy.
Our publications are targeted at a wide audience, including students, educators, professionals, researchers, policymakers, and anyone interested in cybersecurity and related issues. The materials we produce are accessible and easy to understand, making them useful for people with varying levels of expertise.
Cyberlekh Publications has a team of experts who are knowledgeable in various aspects of cybersecurity, including technical and legal aspects. We have a thorough understanding of the industry and are committed to providing accurate and reliable information to our readers.
ABOUT THE OPPORTUNITY:
CYBERLEKH PUBLICATIONS [an imprint of cybertalkindia] invites Research papers, Articles, Short Notes, Case Commentaries, and other such for its e-book set to be published in July 2023 Bearing an ISBN.
- Short Articles: 3000 – 4000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Long Articles: 4000 – 6000 words, exclusive of references and footnotes
- Case Comments: 1500 – 2000 words
- Completing Formalities latest by – 09th July 2023
- Publication of the full book – 15th July 2023
- Font Style: Times New Roman
- Heading: Font Size 12, Bold, UPPER CAPS
- Sub-heading: Font Size 12, Bold, Small Caps
- Line Spacing : Content ( 1.5 ) & Citation ( 1 )
- Body Text: Font Size 12
- Foot Notes: 10
- Alignment: Justified
- Citation: Bluebook 20th Edition.
- Editorial board will go through a plagiarism check of the submitted article and any plagiarized or grammatically incorrect submission will be desk rejected.
- Submissions must be an original and unpublished work of contributors. Every submission must be accompanied by an undertaking confirming the same and clearly stating that the author shall be solely responsible for any intellectual property rights violations that may arise out of the publication of the manuscript submitted.
- The rights of publication shall lie with the Editorial Board.
- Co-authorship to a maximum of 2 authors.
- Submission should be made in .pdf and .docx.
- Any student of any registered
UG or PG Course
- Academicians and Professionals
(Only After the Acceptance of the Manuscript)
It must be submitted at firstname.lastname@example.org
For Further Queries:
Sajal Jain, Managing Editor
Support – +91-96304-81369